(as of Jan 30,2021 13:53:50 UTC – Details)
Grade of Raw Material
Introduction and Main Functions
· Eucalyptus trees are grown all over the world. The leaves are dried, crushed, and distilled to release the essential oil. Their healing power comes from eucalyptus oil.
· Sweet orange essential oil comes from Citrus sinensis, which derived from the rind. Sweet Orange oil is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent.
· Lemongrass essential oil comes from the lemongrass plant, which grows in tropical of the world. It’s been used by healthcare providers to relieve high blood pressure.
· Lavender oil is mostly used in beauty care. Its unique composition of molecules have properties that offer a soothing feeling to the skin.
· Tea tree oil comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. Its natural components have been found to have an affinity to cleanse and clear the skin.
· Peppermint oil is derived from the peppermint plant that thrives in Europe. Peppermint oil is commonly used as a fragrance in soaps. It smells cool and fresh.
Add 4～6 drops of oil in a 100ml diffuser. You can add individually or mix them to create your special aromatherapy oil blends. Fill your home, office, or yoga room with aroma.
Add the essential oil you like into the wax liquid and mix it evenly with a glass stick. Control the ratio to about 5% to get the fragrance.
These pure essential oils blend well with soap, saving your time to shop for lavender or peppermint soaps, and you can just make it at home.
Why Should Pure Essential Oils be Diluted?
Essential Oils are derived from the flowers, leaves, roots, fruits, etc. Extract the volatile aromatic substances in a certain way. But because of the high concentration of most single oils, directly use can cause skin burns and other symptoms. Overuse can also cause the skin’s surface to stop metabolizing, because essential oils are very permeable. The oil applied to the face will enter the body through the skin. It is safe and effective to use after normal dilution.
If essential oils are used for facial massage, it is generally recommended to use 1~2 drops of pure essential oils in combination with 10ml carrier oil.
When applying essential oils to body massage, it is recommended to use 2~4 drops of pure essential oils in a ratio of 10ml carrier oil.
👑100% Pure: The oil was carefully extracted through steam distillation and cold pressing. These essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come. No Additives & Fragrance. The aroma lasts for about 9 hours.
👑Health: Pure essential oil is mainly therapeutic in relieving mental stress, anxiety, irritability, depression, fatigue and insomnia, muscle aches, headaches, and other symptoms.
👑Qualifications: Our aromatherapist is owned “The National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy Certificate”. We only select the highest standard essential oils for you.
👑A Hundred Ways To Use It: The essential oil can be widely used for Aromatherapy, Massage, Skin & Hair Care, Fragrance, Candles, Soap, etc.