points - Details)
Revered for their restorative powers over our health, crystals have served humanity for millennia. With Crystal Healing for Women, you can unlock the ancient secrets of healing and wisdom held within these stones. Crystal healer and Reiki Master Mariah K. Lyons shares her knowledge in this beautifully-illustrated, practical guide that helps womxn awaken to their feminine divinity and healing powers, and rekindle their instinctual relationship with nature. She also shows you how to select and care for crystals and incorporate them in rituals. You’ll learn to intentionally utilize crystals, helping you to find deeper levels of spiritual growth, integrated healing, and sustainable well-being.
Crystal Healing for Women features:
• Crystal healing fundamentals: How crystal vibrational energy works as well as how to activate, charge, and cleanse your crystals.
• 40 energetic self-care rituals: Daily and seasonal wellness practices plus focused healing and manifestation for fertility, pregnancy, the feminine cycle, anxiety, creativity, and love.
• 50 healing crystal profiles: Modern interpretations, individual features, and beautiful photographs of stones with energetic properties and healing compatibilities.
• 10 key crystals for women: An in-depth look at select stones chosen for their potency, healing power, and connection to Divine Feminine energy.
• Crystals in everyday life: Where to place them in your home and on your body and how to work with them and create crystal-healing grids.
From the Publisher
An all-in-one practical crystal wellness guide which features an A-Z compilation on over 50 crystals
Awaken your feminine divinity and healing powers through self care rituals and daily & seasonal practices
Easing PMS Ritual
BEST TIME OF DAY: Anytime
TIME NEEDED: 15 minutes
FREQUENCY: As frequently as needed in the 10 to 14 days leading up to menstrual cycle
WHAT YOU’LL NEED: Bloodstone, chrysocolla, ruby fuchsite, and rose geranium essential oil
Winter Solstice Ritual
The winter solstice heralds as the darkest day of the year, the celebration of rebirth and the return of the light. Perform this ritual to nourish your mind, body, and spirit to have the energy and stamina come springtime.
BEST TIME OF DAY: During winter solstice
TIME NEEDED: 15 to 30 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED: Herkimer diamond, sage leaf, and candle
Unconditional Love Ritual
Unconditional love is the natural energy of the Universe; it is our home frequency. When you vibrate at the frequency of unconditional love, you are in harmony with all of the world and all of creation.
TIME OF DAY: Anytime
TIME NEEDED: 10 to 15 minutes
FREQUENCY: Weekly, daily, or as frequently as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED: Rhodochrosite