(as of Jan 31,2021 15:01:53 UTC – Details)
- Maqui berries (pronounced “MAH-key”) are small, dark purple to black berries found on evergreen shrubs growing in the pristine Patagonia region of southern Chile.
- Consumed by the Mapuche Indians for centuries to improve stamina and strength in their warriors, these amazing berries contain more antioxidants than any other food discovered on earth.
- The maqui berry has a wonderful, slightly tart flavor that has been described as having hints of blackberry, blueberry, watermelon and acai.
- Our maqui berry powder is made from the whole berry, freeze-dried and finely ground, and is 100% pure and always free of carriers and excipients.
- Our raw Maqui Berry Powder is a punch of flavor and vitality!
- Ingredients: Organic Maqui Powder (Aristotelia chilensis)
- Allergy Info: Packaged in a facility that also processes tree nuts.
- Storage Info: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Country of Origin: Chile
Boto Superfoods Maqui Berry Powder is freeze-dried and gently milled to protect its potent nutrients.
Contains 114mg of anthocyanins (antioxidant that gives foods their purple & blue hues) per serving.
With a tart berry flavor, Boto Superfoods Maqui Powder is a great addition to smoothies, warm drinks, oatmeal and desserts.
Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free.