$19.99 - $11.24
(as of Dec 27,2020 16:08:14 UTC – Details)
– Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most popular essential oil and is recognized for its floral-herbaceous aroma and many uses. It is generally considered one of the safest oils to use for adults and children.
– Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) essential oil is well known for its balancing and grounding properties. It’s used for skin care, perfumes, diffusions, and home care products.
– Sweet orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil is citrusy and refreshing, and is often used in diffusions and home care products.
– Chill Pill essential oil blend combines sweet orange, lavender, patchouli, peppermint, sweet basil, and Roman chamomile essential oils for balancing and relaxing. It can be added to a carrier product or diffused into the air for a peaceful atmosphere.
– 100% Pure Essential Oil
– GC/MS Tested for Purity
– No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
– Not tested on Animals
– Paraben & Petroleum Free
Quick Tip for lavender: Add 18 drops to the water in laundry rinse cycle for fresh-scented clothes and linens.
Quick Tip for patchouli: To make a grounding liquid soap, blend 48 drops of patchouli essential oil and 4 oz of unscented liquid soap, apply to wet skin, lather and rinse.
Quick Tip for sweet orange: Add 24 drops of sweet orange essential oil to ¼ cup sea salt in a jar to create a sweet, soothing diffusion you can take and use anywhere.
Quick Tip for Chill Pill blend: To have a calm commute, dispense several drops of Chill pill essential oil blend onto a tissue and place in auto air vent.
Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier
Face – 6
Body – 12
Home Care – 18
Diffusion – Follow device instructions
Discover how to use essential oils for relaxation with four of the best pure essential oils for nighttime and throughout your hectic day: lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), sweet orange (Citrus sinesis) and Chill Pill Pure Essential Oil Blend. (*Chill Pill is used under license.)
100% Pure essential oils undergo a multi-step testing process to ensure quality and authenticity: Gas Chromatography, Specific Gravity, Optical Rotation Refractive Index and Sensory Evaluation. No synthetic fragrances. Not tested on animals.
Includes Learning Guide with over 25 relaxing ways to use essential oils, including easy aromatherapy recipes and calming essential oil tips.
Aura Cacia Positive Change Project is moving lives forward with an annual grant program that supports organizations helping women transform their lives.